Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hello, Craft Room & Goodbye Worries (And a Bulk Sale!)


Happy New Year's Eve my friends.  Happy to say I've been spending time in the craft room creating and doing some purging. First up...some inky goodnesss!  How many of you agree with this fabulous sentiment from Right at Home?  Crafting is one of the few things that can take my mind off my worries.  Love crafty time and hope to have more of it in 2018.  Playing along with the Inkspirational Challenging...I love a good stamping only card so this is perfect for me to play along.

Bulk Sale
Now...onto a Bulk Sale. I have a ton of stamps...and it was time for a good old purge.  I'm selling four boxes of stamps and dies. The four piles below are what is for sale. Each box will have at least the following - I may put in a few more things.
  • Brand new never used sets (3)
  • Stamp set & matching dies (2)
  • Gently used stamp sets (10)
  • Stand alone dies (7)
  • Small stamp sets (4)
They are a variety of companies and a variety of occasions and sentiments. If you are interested in a box, the cost is $25 including shipping for US only.  If you are outside of the US and interested, please let me know and I'll provide a quote for shipping.  These are all in good shape, just in need of a new home!  Please email me at lmangan@cinci.rr.com if you are interested. I'd love for these to be put to use.





6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your fun card and gotta love that sentiment.
Ooohhh...I bet your goodie boxes are awesome but I need to do the same thing and purge.

sandie said...

Happy New Year my dear cousin! And so agree with this sentiment as you know! And just the perfect stamping only cad-great design and so pleased to see you at Ink x

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

May this New Year be special in every way… bringing you the gift of love and excitement.
(01/01)From Japan to friends all over the world; Happy New Year! ! https://ryoma2sakamoto.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/01-01from-japan-to-friends-all-over-the-world-happy-new-year/ @Sakamoto2Ryouma

Anita in France said...

What fun, Lynn ... and such a perfect sentiment ... wise (and true) words! Wishing you a blessed and Happy New Year/Bonne Année 2018! Hugs, Anita :)

Shauna said...

What a cute card with the subtle scoring and fun images! And you have to love a good craft room clean out... makes room for new goodies. =) Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Bobby said...

Yes the world can fade away when you're in the craft room stamping, Lynn.