Monday, December 18, 2017

Believe. Dream. Achieve.


Happy Monday morning. I'm popping in quickly before I head off to work to share a trio of cards I made yesterday.  I'm finishing off card sets and have a few things to celebrate with others so it was a busy day of crafting yesterday!  

First up is avery CAS card for my sister-in-law, Elizabeth. She just received a promotion to CEO of a large real estate development firm. She works super hard and is amazing. So thrilled for her. This one is being entered in the CASology gray challenge. Love this gold and gray background and I thought the sentiment was perfect for her.


Next up is a graduation card for a co-worker who completed his under grad degree this week. He's been taking classes at night for quite some time so this is an awesome accomplishment!  Played along with the current CAS(e) this Sketch for this one. Love having these challenges to quickly inspire me!


Last but certainly not least is a card for the Muse Challenge.  Loved Tracey's CAS one-layer beauty and I was in need of a few more Christmas cards.  Okay...off to get ready for the work day!  Hope you all have a fabulous week!






11 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are all wonderful, Lynn!

Darnell said...

I love your trio of celebratory cards, Lynn, and thank you for sharing the amazing accomplishments of your friends!! Congratulations to them both! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

Jen W. said...

Three beauties, Lynn! I love that elegant paper on the first card - so elegant! The wobbly stripes on the second card add a bit of fun and the last card is simplicity at it's best!

Joyce said...

A stunning trio of cards. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Gerrina said...

Wow, I thought to see just one card and came here for a treat to the eyes...
Love that gold on brown card'that's my favorite!
The hat and blue are so appealling on the second and the third looks beautifully delicate! Happy Holidays!

Anita in France said...

A trio of gorgeous CAS cards, Lynn ... each so stylish! Hugs, Anita :)

Ardyth said...

Great cards with strong design, Lynn! Love the loopy font and how it matches the leaves on your Muse card! Thanks for joining us this week!

Maureen said...

Oh, lovely! All look so classy! What high achievers indeed!

sandie said...

fab cards Lynn. Love the font on the first 2 and the freshness of the third. Love the family photo we got yesterday...you all look like models...well you do!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn I adore all of your cards. A big congrats to your SIL and what a lovely card. Your Muse is so much festive. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse!

Karen B. said...

What a wonderful array of cards, Lynn! I hope you and all your "boys" have a very, merry holiday!